Parish Council Meeting – Thursday 5th October at 7.00 pm
The next Parish Council Meeting is on Thursday 5th October at 7.00 pm at Sandford St Martin Parish Hall.
Residents and the public are welcome to attend.
The agenda and papers can be found on the PC Minutes and Papers Page.
Items to be discussed include:
- the West Oxfordshire Local Plan 2041,
- the Section 106 agreement from the Driving Centre planning application,
- OCC’s 20 mph consultation for Sandford St Martin and Ledwell,
- the Parish Hall,
- a first aid training session,
- the insurance claim for the damaged village gate,
- the draft Action Plan for 2024-2025, and
- the draft budget for 2024-2025.
The Council welcomes participation from the public, and there is a space in the meeting to receive comments on any item on the agenda, or any matters the public wish to bring to the attention of council.