Parish Council Meeting – Thursday 5th October at 7.00 pm
The next Parish Council Meeting is on Thursday 7th December at 7.00 pm at Sandford St Martin Parish Hall.
Residents and the public are welcome to attend.
The agenda and papers can be found on the PC Minutes and Papers Page.
Items to be discussed include:
- options for traffic calming,
- an update about Mullins automotive museum
- an update about the Parish Hall broadband installation,
- the Parish Hall,
- the draft Action Plan for 2024-2025, and
- the draft budget for 2024-2025.
The Council welcomes participation from the public, and there is a space in the meeting to receive comments on any item on the agenda, or any matters the public wish to bring to the attention of council.